Here's Kiri III, knit from Roedel sock yarn - it was a dream to knit, and I like the slightly chunkier yarn a lot for Kiri! What a difference blocking made again - here's Kiri pre-blocking! In the end, Kiri was a massive 1,60m x 90cm!
Not a particularly brilliant picture but the best I could do on a rainy April day ... Monika's picture on her blog is far better :-) I'm so glad she likes it!
And here's a picture of the lovely gifts I received from Elsa, my SP7 pal :-))
* a DVD about Estonia (looking forward to watching that, and I can't wait to visit soon!)
* beautiful green amber earrings (I love amber, all women in my family do :-))
* a chopping board/coaster made from juniper wood, it smells *great*, and I'm really thrilled with it because I've never seen anything made from juniper!
* 3 skeins of lovely soft alpaca wool and
* lots and lots of sweet treats - there were a lot more but they were long eaten by the time I took the photo ... I especially enjoyed the cashew nut chocolate bar, I've never had cashews in chocolate! It's *yummy*!
A pity I can't take part in SP8, but I hope I'm back in the game for SP9 ...